- Design and implement electrical design automation (EDA) software systems to map computational work loads of deep learning networks to Cerebras training system with custom kernel library.
- Design and implement graph theory algorithms to route signals with the shortest length while meeting constraints imposed by the available physical connectivity.
Formulate and solve combinatorial optimization problems to boost the performance of Cerebras deep learning accelerator.
- Design algorithm and data structure to facilitate software visualization tool.
- Complete every stage in a software development cycle, including spec designing, development, debugging and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and optimize software runtime performance using profiling tools.
- Software development on Linux system using C, C++, Python and Shell commands.
- Interact with Deep Learning researchers as well as ASIC, system, and software architects to analyze and influence design choices for next generation software systems.
- Understand the need from product team and implement new software features to meet product team’s requirements.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering, or a related field and 2 years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Research and Development Engineer, Research Assistant, Graduate Research Assistant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. Employer accepts full-time or equivalent part-time experience (including academic research experience) gained before, after or during graduate studies.
The required work experience must include 1 year of experience with the following:
- Development of electrical design automation (EDA) software systems;
- Formulating and solving combinatorial optimization problems;
- Designing and implementing graph theory algorithms;
- Designing algorithms and data structures;
- Developing software on Linux system using C, C++, Shell and Python commands; and
- Using profiling tool IBM Quantify to troubleshoot and optimize software runtime performance.
Employer’s name: Cerebras Systems Inc.
Job site: 1237 E Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job# 104 to HR at Cerebras Systems Inc., 1237 E Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085