- Implement linear algebra operations on a dataflow architecture machine.
- Carry out statistical analysis of execution performance of neural networks.
- Develop and maintain a compiler engine using the C programming language.
- Implement reference neural network models using Python deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Create non-linear parametric models of neural networks.
- Implement tensor and matrix mathematical operators compatible with our proprietary computer architecture. Tensor operations include online statistical estimators of variance and covariance, linear operators, time series operators, and mathematical operators.
- Maintain and improve our neural network transformation system using convex and non-convex methods.
- Statistical analysis of execution performance of distributed numerical algorithms.
- Tune numerical methods to converge more efficiently on a specific computer architecture by looking at operation dependencies, as well as making use of mathematical identities to reduce computation. This work is also done in consultation with statistical models that describe the dynamic behavior of information flow in a computational system.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field and 1 year of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, Student Assistant, Bioinformatics Programmer, Mathematician, or a related occupation required. Employer accepts full-time or equivalent part-time experience gained during or after undergraduate studies.
The required work experience must include 1 year of experience using linear algebra, applied statistics, and C, Python, and Unix shell programming languages. The required work experience must also include 6 months of experience with computation on a dataflow architecture machine, and neural network implementation using TensorFlow or PyTorch, and experience using a source code management tool (Git or Subversion).
Employer’s name: Cerebras Systems Inc.
Job Site: 1237 E Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
If you are interested in applying for this position, please mail resume with Job# 103 to HR at Cerebras Systems Inc., 1237 E Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085