Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads. The system is fed with a high performance I/O subsystem based on the latest industry standard network protocols.
Cerebras supply chain and manufacturing teams are working closely with partners and vendors on new solutions for our product. We collaborate actively with the Cerebras engineering teams in order develop solutions to support internal innovation.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems.
- Lead DFx initiatives and work closely with design engineering team to implement
- Collaborate with engineering teams in early design stages
- Working with supplier engineers for continuous process improvement
- Supporting manufacturing and quality issues on the production line
- Identifying process, material, design and test program issues
- Leading root cause analysis and corrective action on process and quality issues
- Escalate critical quality issues to engineering teams and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 15+ years manufacturing management experience
- Experience with both Printed Circuit Board Assembly and Mechanical Assembly
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively across different functional teams
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Headquarters/Sunnyvale Office