Automation Framework Developer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for the deep learning workload.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
You will develop and maintain the automation infrastructure for functional and performance test of Cerebras product. As an Automation Framework Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing scalable automation framework to run in cloud and in our datacenter. You will work closely with the development and QA teams to support various test flows and to improve engineering productivity for software that runs on the Wafer Scale Engine (WSE), the world’s largest and fastest AI computer.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in software development environments
- Experience building tools, libraries and automation framework for internal customers
- Proficient in Python and shell scripting
- Proficient developing fixtures, hooks and plugins in pytest framework
- Experience running jobs on server clusters and workload managers like SLURM
- Strong end-to-end triage, debug, and troubleshooting skills in CI/CD and regressions
- Experience with setting up Jenkins and writing Jenkins pipelines
- Expertise with GitHub Actions and GitHub webhooks
- Linux system administration experience desirable
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and container technology
- Knowledge of building services on top of AWS or other cloud platforms at scale a plus
- Dev Infrastructure:
- Headquarters/Sunnyvale Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office