Senior Product Manager, Software
Cerebras has built a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way machine learning (ML) researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip to system, from microcode to compiler to framework integration, new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
In this role within our Software Product Management organization, you will be responsible for building new software tools and platforms that empower ML researchers and data scientists to innovate more quickly, reduce research and development latency, and bring revolutionary new ML/AI capabilities to life on our unique accelerator hardware.
We are looking for clever, hardworking, thoughtful, entrepreneurial Product Managers that are highly technical to join our world-class PM team to define and execute product initiatives across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the vision and strategy, development, and launch of cutting-edge new software capabilities and tools for developers using Cerebras’ systems.
- Be a voice for the customer. Understand and articulate distinct user personas and journeys to identify what we should build to unlock greater ease of use and greater productivity.
- Drive product development with multiple teams of world-class engineers, designers, and product specialists.
- Integrate market analysis, research and usability studies into product requirements.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
Skills & qualifications
- 2-3+ years of product management experience in developer tools and/or software platforms.
- Experience working through the full lifecycle of product development, e.g. market and user research; requirements development; work with engineering to inform prioritization, staging, and build; launch and delivery; work with users to gather and integrate customer feedback to define and prioritize issue resolution and new feature development.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability; ability to work well across internal engineering and external user teams.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a software developer or developing products with software developers as users.
- Experience developing machine learning applications or building tools for machine learning application developers.
- Experience building tools and software products for enterprise customers.
- BA/BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Los Altos, CA preferred; San Diego, CA or Toronto ON, Canada or remote possible.
- Product Management:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- San Diego Office