Visualization Software Engineer
Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems. Join us!
Contribute to a debugging system for Cerebras’ custom hardware and software (akin to GNU Debugger). Provide the tools critical to system test, bring-up, and delivery. Work responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the system using available internal components, open source, or develop new components as needed.
- Designs, implements, tests, delivers and maintains highly efficient algorithms and data structures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Passion for user experience, Deliver rapid iterations of software based on user feedback and metrics
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams,
- Passion for building sophisticated, customer-focused web applications at scale.
- Expertise with Angular and React.
- Experience with delivering software using agile development practices and tools.
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Experience with big-data , graph visualization – plus
- Experience with building Web-GL applications – plus
- Debug Tools:
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office
- San Diego Office
- Toronto Office