Cerebras is developing a radically new chip and system to dramatically accelerate deep learning applications. Our system runs training and inference workloads orders of magnitude faster than contemporary machines, fundamentally changing the way ML researchers work and pursue AI innovation.
We are innovating at every level of the stack – from chip, to microcode, to power delivery and cooling, to new algorithms and network architectures at the cutting edge of ML research. Our fully-integrated system delivers unprecedented performance because it is built from the ground up for deep learning workloads. The system is fed with a high performance I/O subsystem based on the latest industry standard network protocols.
Cerebras supply chain and manufacturing teams are working closely with partners and vendors on new solutions for our product. We collaborate actively with the Cerebras engineering teams in order develop solutions to support internal innovation.
Cerebras is building a team of exceptional people to work together on big problems.
- Identifying and fixing manufacturing problems
- Working with supplier engineers for continuous process improvement
- Managing manufacturing and quality issues on the production line
- Identifying process, material, design and test program issues
- Forecasting equipment, tooling, and production capacity
- Managing tooling and fixture development, procurement, purchasing, installation and on-going support
- Leading root cause analysis and corrective action on process and quality issues
- Escalate critical quality issues to engineering teams and management
- Assembly risk assessment with 3D drawings
- Assist, develop, and provide feedback on design and DFx
- Collaborate with engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years manufacturing management experience
- Experience with liquid cooled systems (hoses, manifolds, sealing solutions)
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively across different functional teams
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Headquarters/Los Altos Office